The Bahamas Financial Services Board will be an Associate Sponsor at GAIM 2004 in Lausanne, Switzerland June 8-10.
GAIM 2004 is the largest global hedge funds event around, with some 1200+ participants expected. GAIM (Global Alternative Investment Management) forums have become known for their extensive and objectively researched programmes to find the very latest and most successful talent in the industry. There are over 200 speakers on the 2004 programme, including BFSB’s Chairman **Michael Paton**, who will present June 10th on ***”Hedge Funds for Institutional and HNWI Investors – Introducing SMART Funds”.***
To enhance learning and networking opportunities GAIM has introduced several new features for 2004, including:
· The live global hedge fund industry electronic survey – presenting what the industry really thinks
· Institutional investor panel of leading North American institutional investors
· Enhanced GAIM Absolute Winners’ Gallery – 2004’s emerging top performers
· 6 Streams – moving from four to six streams offers more choice to tailor individual programmes
· 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner at the Porte Des Irises, Chateau de Vullierens
· New venue in Beaulieu, Lausanne in Switzerland – only 35 minutes from Geneva with state-of-the-art facilities
· Asia – Special focus on the Far East – GEMS & Japan*
Sponsors of the event include PricewaterhouseCoopers and UBS Investment, who will also be participating with over 80 other institutions in the exhibition component of GAIM. Other exhibitors include Banque Privee, BNP Paribas, Citco, Citigroup, DPM, Ernst & Young, and KPMG.