- This event has passed.
Bahamas Spotlight Event London
June 28 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 pm
The Bahamas Financial Services Board is partnering with Hedgeweek to host a Bahamas Spotlight at Prince Philip House on June 28th, 2022. Sen. Hon. Michael Halkitis, Minister of Economic Affairs has agreed to open this event which is being held under the theme: The Bahamas 360: The Complete & Compelling Choice. Delegates will hear from expert practitioners on the range of wealth management services offered in The Bahamas, the new regulatory regime for investment funds and digital assets, and registered exchanges.
Victoria Younghusband, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP will speak on the topic “UK Financial Services and Opportunities for IFCs”. Developments in the digital assets space will be outlined by Ms. Christina Rolle, Executive Director, Securities Commission of The Bahamas. You will also learn more about the following areas from our panel of Bahamian experts:
- Wealth Management Strategies
- The Bahamas’ Value proposition as a financial services center
- How the Digital Assets and Registered Exchanges Act makes The Bahamas an ideal location for a fintech hub
- The types of investment funds under Bahamian law
- Benefits of establishing your fund in The Bahamas
- The role of international financial centers in global finance