The second Nassau Conference will take place February 7 and 8, 2006 at the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau. The two-day event, which attracted nearly 150 delegates in its inaugural year, will cover a broad range of topics under the theme *“Wealth Management in a Diverse World”.*
Speakers and Topics include:
• **Sir Callum McCarthy, Chairman of the Financial Services Authority in the UK,** who will address Regulatory Risks in Current Markets
• **Winston Cox, Commonwealth Deputy Secretary General**, addressing Free Market Access
• **Katinka Barysch, Chief Economist, Centre for European Reform**, who will discuss Doing Business in Eastern Europe
• **Fernando Perez Hickman, Managing Director, Banco Santander International**, who will discuss Trends in Latin America Private Banking
• **William Seidman, Chief Commentator, CNBC**, who will address Navigating the Washington Beltway
• **Thomas Cash, Executive Managing Director, Kroll Inc.**, who will address Risk Management
• **Jeremy Arnold, Partner, Withers LLP**, who will address Structures and
• **John Shu, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP**, who will address Opportunities in China.
**Timothy Donaldson, Former Bahamas Ambassador to the United States and the OAS**, will provide the Conference wrap up. Full details and registration information are available on the conference web site. *(see link below)*
There is an early bird registration fee of $650 (U.S.) for registrations before January 6, 2006. The fee is $800 after January 6.
AIBT is the Founding Sponsor of the Conference. The Central Bank of the Bahamas is the Presenting Sponsor; Pictet Bank and Trust is a Platinum Sponsor; SG Hambros Bank and Trust (Bahamas) Ltd., FirstCaribbean International Bank (Bahamas) Ltd. and the Bahamas Financial Services Board are Gold Sponsors. Silver sponsors include: Butterfield Bank (Bahamas) Limited; Cable Bahamas; Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Private Bank & Trust Limited; and Santander Bank and Trust Ltd.