John K. F. Delaney QC, Senior Partner at Delaney Partners, has been named to the Advisory Board of [TAGLaw](http://www.taglaw.com/).
TAGLaw® is a worldwide alliance of independent law firms with more than 150 member firms based in nearly 90 countries. Its 9400+ lawyers work out of 325 offices to provide a full range of legal services to clients all over the world.
TAGLaw and it’s six new Advisory Board members have been featured in a recent edition of [Lawyer Monthly](http://www.lawyer-monthly.com/2016/01/taglaw-appoints-several-additions-to-advisory-board/).
Bahamas Attorney Delaney joined 5 other new prominent lawyers from around the world in this latest list of new Advisory Board members at TAGLaw. They are:
* Pablo Brusco of Brons & Salas (Argentina);
* Jim Dankenbring of Spencer Fane LLP (Missouri, USA);
* Irwin Kishner of Herrick, Feinstein LLP (New York, New York, USA);
* Paul Hopkins of Carter Newell (Queensland, Australia); and
* Danielle Muller of Rassers Advocaten (Breda, Netherlands).
See more [here](http://www.taglaw.com/about-taglaw-page/taglaw-in-the-press/4951-taglaw-announces-several-additions-to-advisory-board.html).