BFSB has announced the finalists for the 2010 “Financial Services Student of the Year” Award:
* [D’Andra Letitia Greenslade](https://bfsb-bahamas.com/news.php?cmd=view&id=2959&pre=y) – BBA, Accounting
* [D’Andra Ashley Johnson](https://bfsb-bahamas.com/news.php?cmd=view&id=2960&pre=y) – AA, Law & Criminal Justice
* Edmund Terran Bain – BBA, Accounting
* [Kaymore D. Bethel](https://bfsb-bahamas.com/news.php?cmd=view&id=2962&pre=y) – AA, Law & Criminal Justice
* [Tonia A.A. Turnquest](https://bfsb-bahamas.com/news.php?cmd=view&id=2963&pre=y) – BBA, Accounting
##EDMUND TERRAN BAIN | BBA, Accounting##
Edmund entered the College of the Bahamas (COB) in 2004, after completing his secondary high school education at Preston H. Albury High in Rock Sound, Eleuthera as Head Boy, Class President and Valedictorian. While at Preston, he received the highest BJC Results (Social Studies), the Ministry of Education’s Highest GPA (Eleuthera) award as well as the Academic Excellence Award from the South Eleuthera Township. He was a member of GGYA and the Key Club.
He graduated from COB in 2010 with a BBA Degree, Accounting, with Distinction. While at COB, he began his career in banking at FirstCaribbean International Bank (2005), where he remains employed today as a Customer Care Officer. He has been actively involved in the Bank’s community outreach initiatives.
Edmund’s immediate goals are to complete the CPA exam and to begin practice in a public accounting firm.